When Kira was born, I was given a pack of Swaddle Designs swaddling blankets. Little did I know that these blankets would become her “blankys” that she sleeps with every night and is almost 4.
*Benefits of Swaddling*
Swaddling is important because it helps babies transition from womb to world, reduces incidence of SIDS, helps babies sleep better and longer.
*Stylish and Multi-use*
SwaddleDesigns large swaddling blankets make a great sunshield, privacy throw, playmat and more!
*Multiple Fabric Options*
SwaddleDesigns offers multiple fabric options to select the appropriate fabric to wrap baby. Remember The Goldilocks Guide™ – Baby should not be too hot or too cold, but just right ~ comfortably warm.
Introducing: The Swaddling Duo! 2 must-have blankets for baby’s layette!
Two premium, yet different, baby soft cotton swaddling blankets in a wonderful gift box:
- The Ultimate Receiving Blanket is a lightweight premium cotton flannel – for moderate to cooler environmental temperatures
- The Marquisette Swaddling Blanket is a very lightweight openweave cotton blanket – for warmer environmental temperatures
- Parents will be prepared for a variety of environmental temperatures – cool, moderate or warm
- Generous size and optimum shape for swaddling
- Multi-use and versatile – sunshield, playmat for tummy time, privacy throw for breastfeeding
- Easy to follow swaddling instructions sewn on the edge of the blankets
- Designed by a nurse and winner of multiple awards
The Swaddle Duo retails for $38.00 and one lucky Mommy Guru fan will win a Chevron Swaddling duo in the color of their choice! It comes in Pink, Blue, Turquoise, Kiwi and Yellow!
Giveaway ends March 14th at 11:59pm EST open to US residents only, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!